Took my last final today, in grammar. Wasn't as painful as I was expecting so I probably did really bad on it... Got all my tests back now except that one. Not too bad considering... I figured I would be failing and so far don't think I am...Only 2 days left of school. We come home on Saturday, we have to be up at the bus stop at 4:15 am. Won't be going to bed Friday, we have our going away dinner, I figure that will go til midnight so will have about 4 hours to finish up packing maybe relax a little and lug my suitcases down all the stairs... Got another suitcase today so I can start packing my souvenirs, so glad for that, another worry gone! I have enough euros left to get ice cream both Thursday and Friday and have a few small coins to bring home which is just what I wanted. There is a bag calling my name and some earrings and I really did want another pair of shoes but will have to wait and see what kind of room I still have in my suitcase. There is a Yves Rocher store here so I want to go check that out see if they sell my perfume and how much if so that will be neat! Well gonna start packing to come home, see ya later!
Chantelle
No comments:
Post a Comment