Sunday, June 17, 2012

Free Weekend has come to a close...

Well it was nice while it lasted but back to the grind tomorrow.  Our dinner was suppose to be served late tonight as there was a game playing so Shanna and I decided to try a new place, as we were strolling we came across Denise, Lauren and Lorena chatted a while and Denise and Lorena came with us for dinner.  We went to a pasta place in the Plaza Mayor,  the pasta was good.  Afterwards we had to have some ice cream of course so tonight I got to try the hazelnut, to DIE for, it was scrumptious!  As we were walking back we went a little too far but got to see some more pretty buildings and they were lit up too as it was starting to get a little dark sure wish I would have had my camera on me...  Well it is late so talk soon!

Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment