Had a fun day of classes, first class we had to write a day in someones diary, pretty interesting! Class 2 we talked about where you would go in Spain to talk with friends, chat with coworker, grab a quick meal etc..., 3rd class was not too bad, I actually understood some again today, good thing too as I understand some of this is on the final, I am worried about this class, 70% of my grade is based on the final and it is a TON of information!! Class 4 we listened to a story, shared what we got out of it and then we read the story, understood so much more then. Then we picked out similars and opposites in the story from choices written on the sheet, I actually figured out a few without needing the dictionary for all of them, I am pretty impressed with myself!
Got some more souvenir shopping done, feel good about that. Some advice, don't sit under a tree, you know what will happen, yep again today, this makes it the 3rd time in Spain, once on my leg, once on my shoe and tonight in my hair. I have now passed Destiny and she doesn't want to catch up because she says I can have this one, thanks so much Destiny!!! Well it is late and there is another day of school tomorrow so I will say Buenas Noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment