Friday, June 15, 2012

This is our free weekend, it started at 2pm.  Had a long lunch and looked at pictures that a girl from my classes she is from Kuwait and her dad have taken around Salamanca, they were very pretty!  Came back to the dorm with the intention of checking emails and then heading back out to find an ATM machine but my pillow was calling a little louder than my feet were to go out the door.  I ended up taking a late 1 1/2 hour siesta.  Then headed down to the Plaza Mayor for a performance that was suppose to happen tonight at 20:00 but for some reason didn't so we went to dinner instead.  Headed back to the dorms by 10pm as I was hoping to get a phone call from family, finally came 45 minutes after I was hoping but it came so I was excited.  I have been emailing but it is different to actually hear voices!  Tomorrow my goals are get some homework done(our bubbles were burst this week to find out we have finals in EVERY class the last week :(    )  get all my souvenir shopping done and hope to do a little work on our group project that is part of this experience, our group decided to do the impact of tourism on Salamanca.  We have some good ideas so I hope we can turn them into a great presentation.  Also hope to go with my camera tomorrow as I want a good picture of the frog that I got to see today, I want to share that with everyone!!  I also noticed a lot of new things tonight as I was walking to the Plaza tonight so I expect I will take some shots of the things that I hadn't noticed before. Well believe it or not I am exhausted so off to bed I go, so much for staying up late tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment