Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back to Everyday Life

Well, obviously I made it back home.  It was a long day of travel, that is for sure.  There was a 2.5 hour bus ride, 5 airports, 4 airplane rides and one about an hour and 15 minutes drive home.  I was really worried about having enough time to catch my plane in Newark but there was plenty of time.  I had Sunday off to recoop but was back to work and school on Monday.  My boss was nice enough to bring in pizza so I could tell everyone about my trip.  My animals missed me I think, my cat I was worried as he holds grudges but he got over it first, my dog just yesterday started warming back up to me.  I didn't suffer jet lag so that was great!  I appreciate towels or hand dryers in bathrooms so much now!  I don't think I will want to go on any trips any time soon that will require that long of a flight, just short ones for a while...I loved my time in Spain, it was a wonderful experience, I will never forget it that is for sure but there really is no place like home...  Adios! Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment