I am getting worried that I will forget something important... I bought an adapter today, hope this one is the right one. I got a book about Spain and a phrase book/dictionary combo. I had some fun today getting a mani/pedi that my brother got me for Christmas, I have been saving it for right before I leave. Tomorrow I will get my hair done and do some sandal shopping. I have started to gather my stuff for packing, pulled out my suitcase and began a list of what to bring with me. I have a lot to do and it doesn't seem like much time to get it done. The radio asked yesterday if you had a swat team available for your use what would you have them do? My answer would be divide and conquer, couple could pack my bags, couple could shop for the things I need yet, couple could clean my house, one could take my dog for a nice long walk and another could guard my bedroom door as I take a long nap...gotta remember to write down my phone number in Spain for family and friends... another thing added to my to do list.
Hope to tell you I find the right pair of sandals tomorrow!
Gotta get to bed now.
Chantelle
No comments:
Post a Comment